The first workshop for application support will be held at the East Baton Rouge Parish Main Library, 7711 Goodwood Blvd, on Wednesday July 5, 2017 from 4:00PM to 7:00PM. A subsequent workshop will be held at Scotlandville Branch Library, 7373 Scenic Hwy, on July 7, 2017 from 10:00AM to 2:00PM.
Applicants attending the outreach should bring all required documents listed below.
The goals of the Baton Rouge ReBuilds Program are to:
Who is Eligible Under the Program?
Required Documents to be Submitted with the Application
reconstruction and New Construction
1. Site plan created by architect or engineer
2. floor plan created by architect or engineer
3. Front, side, and rear elevations created by architect or engineer
5. Evidence that project meets zoning requirements
6. Construction proposal from louisiana licensed contractor (if project has not started)
7. construction contract from louisiana licensed contractor (if project has started)
1. Site Plan (may be hand drawn)
2. Floor Plan (may be Hand drawn)
3. photos of front, rear, and sides of exterior
4. photos of each room
5. complete scope of work to include modest appliances
7. Evidence That Project Meets Zoning Requirements
8. Construction Proposal From Louisiana Licensed Contractor (If Project Has Not Started)
9. Construction Contract From Louisiana Licensed Contractor (If Project Has Started)
If you are unable to complete the application online, you may call 225-763-8700. A Program staff member will assist you in filling out the application.
Applicants can mail their completed application to:
Louisiana Housing Corporation
Attn: Sustainable Housing Department
2415 Quail Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
The completed application can also be dropped off to the below address, or emailed to email@example.com
Baton Rouge Community Development
222 St Louis St, 7th Floor
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
Applications must be received and accepted as complete by the Baton Rouge ReBuilds Rental Program no later than 5:00 p.m. on June 30, 2017. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be accepted.
Do you have any questions about the program? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Guidelines published; Application Period opens
Application Period closes
Commitment Letters issued continuously after this date on a first-come bases